Friday, May 16, 2014

Godzilla Week: Final Post



Well, fifty-something posts later, Godzilla Week is done!  

I hope you had a good time with the special event, and enjoyed revisiting the classic films and memorabilia with me.

I certainly loved writing about the Big Green Guy, though wish I had more time to post about other Godzilla films too (including Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla [1994] and Godzilla vs. Megaguirus [2002]).  

At some point, I will feature them on the blog...

However, tune in Tuesday morning (May 20th), and I'll have posted my review of Gareth Edward's new Godzilla film. 

Tomorrow, regularly scheduled blogs resume!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal: "Apologia"

Apologia By Ken Muir   I am a person of my age, of my time in history.    Born into an America that was on the verge of winning the greatest...