Sunday, June 23, 2013

Join Me on Google Hangout to Talk Millennium (1996 - 1999) on June 29th


I'll be moderating a Google Hangout discussion about Millennium (1996 - 1999) and the Back to Frank Black campaign with series gurus Adam Chamberlain, Brian Dixon, Troy Foreman and James McLean next Saturday, June 29th, at 10:00 am, EST.

We'll be talking some about the Back to Frank Black Book, the state of the campaign to resurrect the popular series, and also discussing why we remember and appreciate the Chris Carter series so much.

So join us if you can!  Again, it's Saturday, June 29th at 10:00 am (EST), and the event will last approximately an hour.

I can't wait...and I hope to see you there.

1 comment:

  1. John, thanks for giving the advanced notice.

    SGB

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal: "Apologia"

Apologia By Ken Muir   I am a person of my age, of my time in history.    Born into an America that was on the verge of winning the greatest...