Friday, December 12, 2008

Reminder: Muir on Destinies at 11:30 pm Tonight

Don't forget! I'm on Destinies: The Voice of Science Fiction tonight with ace interviewer and program host Dr. Howard Margolin to discuss the second edition of my award-winning reference book, The Encyclopedia Of Superheroes On Film And Television

I'll be discussing my lists for best and worst (and most influential) superhero films and television programs of the last fifty-seven years, so it's going to be great fun. This is my tenth appearance on Destinies since the year 2001, and it's always a great pleasure to be there.

The live interview airs at 11:30 pm, for all you night owls. You can listen in
right here.

Join us, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...