Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Biggest Quarter EVER


Dear Readers,

I just wanted to say a heartfelt "thanks" to all of you -- the readership here on Reflections on Film/TV.

Because of you, the blog is today completing the biggest quarter since I began this site in Q2 2005. The previous highest quarter was Q1 2008 -- when The House Between 2.0 aired and the blog attracted a record number of views.

Well, now the blog has exceeded that already exceptional high by a whopping six thousand views.

In part, this is because my review of X-Files: I Want To Believe drew record audiences back around August 1st; but its also because many readers who found that review have decided to hang around to see what's next.


Thank you for making this record happen; and I hope you will continue to stay tuned as we finish out 2008 and move into 2009. Much more retro and cult goodness yet to come...

With appreciation and affection

JKM

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:21 AM

    I have to confess...I originally came by because of your wonderful review of The X-Files: I Want to Believe. But, being a movie buff, especially for sci-fi/fantasy, I decided to read your other reviews and I was hooked. Now your blog has become one of my regular reads. Thank you!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Linda! Keep on dropping by. It's good having you around...

    best,
    JKM

    ReplyDelete

My Father's Journal: "Apologia"

Apologia By Ken Muir   I am a person of my age, of my time in history.    Born into an America that was on the verge of winning the greatest...