Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Which Superhero are you?

Hey everybody, check this out! I was over visiting one of my favorite blogs, The Ramblings of Marx, and I read the January 12, 2006 post. I saw this superhero test on the Net, wherein you get to figure out "who you are" in terms of caped-ones. I was hoping for a Superman call (he's my favorite), but I'm pretty happy with who I ended up with...

Has everybody else seen this already? If so, sorry I'm behind the eight-ball (as usual), but I thought it was fun anyway. Take the test and comment below to let the readers know what secret identity you're harboring...

You are Spider-Man
Spider-Man

100%
Green Lantern

95%
Iron Man

70%
Hulk

55%
The Flash

55%
Catwoman

45%
Wonder Woman

40%
Robin

40%
Supergirl

35%
Superman

20%
Batman

20%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:38 PM

    John,
    I ended up as Spider-Man, too, with Superman as a second place. I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised, even though I've never really been into Spider-Man as a comics character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howard,

    I think we both wanted really bad to be Superman! We've had this discussion before, but I believe that - psychologically/morally speaking - everybody on Earth is either a Batman or a Superman. I wanted to be a Superman (Kathryn's a Batman!) I know you admire Superman too. I wonder where Spider-Man fits into that dynamic. Closer to Superman, I think...

    ReplyDelete

Enter The House Between picks up Hermes Creative Award (Platinum!) for 2024

Enter The House Between, our audio drama that finished airing its first season in October of 2023, picked up its second award yesterday!  T...