Tuesday, January 17, 2006

CATNAP # 27: Ezri needs attention...





Well, I'm working hard to meet an upcoming (and fast approaching....) deadline on a book, and that means my folders, papers, notes, spiral journals, magazines, photocopied articles and the like are spread out EVERYWHERE. And that also means that the cats, particularly Ezri, aren't getting all the attention they'd like.

You can see that Ezri here looks a little glum. It may also be that she knows she goes back to the doctor soon for a follow-up ultrasound to check on that troublesome heart-murmur. I hope we're going to get good news about her...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal, Epilogue: "My Cancer"

My friends, we have reached the final entry in my father’s journal of his battle with cancer.     I want to thank all the readers who have c...