Tuesday, December 20, 2005

TUESDAY CATNAP # 23: What the Kitties Got for Christmas...




Well, the cats had an early Christmas celebration last night. We bought the babies home a great new toy: a fishing rod with feathers on one end, and a long, furry casting line. Lila, Ezri and Lily went ballistic over it, and we had a grand time playing with 'em. Included above are some shots of my favorite felines at play. No animals were harmed during the taking of these photographs...

Below, you can see their other "gift," (though maybe this one is really for us...), two "space age" litter boxes with hoods to keep them for making a mess
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal: "Apologia"

Apologia By Ken Muir   I am a person of my age, of my time in history.    Born into an America that was on the verge of winning the greatest...