Tuesday, December 06, 2005

TUESDAY CATNAP # 21: Happy Holidays!




Christmas Garland in my house? Well, not today! For the last seven years (since we moved into our historic home, built 1912...), my wife, Kathryn, has decorated the staircase and ledge with garland. It's a long-standing tradition.

But not this year. Because Lila (pictured) just can't handle the garland this year. The moment it was up, she began obsessively chewing on it. We tried to distract her, to no avail. It was like Kitty crack to her. So I snapped a few photos, and then Kathryn took it down.

So garland? There's no Christmas garland this year in my house! (And there's one cranky cat complaining about it...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal: "Apologia"

Apologia By Ken Muir   I am a person of my age, of my time in history.    Born into an America that was on the verge of winning the greatest...