Tuesday, December 13, 2005

King Kong is Coming!!!!

Just a day now until Peter Jackson's King Kong opens big, in thousands of theaters.

I'll be celebrating the day tomorrow right here on the blog with a few Kong "centric" posts.

I remember going to see the John Guillermin/Dino De Laurentiis Kong (which I loved...) back in the Christmas season of 1976, almost thirty years ago (I guess I was just turning seven...)

Most of the advanced reviews for the new Kong have been pretty good, and I'm a sucker for monster movies, so my enthuasiasm level is pretty high.

Get ready for the Eighth Wonder of the World!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Father's Journal: "Apologia"

Apologia By Ken Muir   I am a person of my age, of my time in history.    Born into an America that was on the verge of winning the greatest...